I declare that I am a certified high net worth individual for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005.
- I understand this means:
- I can receive financial promotions that have not been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority;
- The content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the Financial Conduct Authority;
- By signing this statement I may lose significant rights;
- I may have no right to complain to either the Financial Conduct Authority or the Financial Ombudsman Scheme; and
- I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- I am a certified High Net worth Individual because at least one of the following applies:
- I had, during the financial year immediately preceding today’s date, an annual income of more than £100,000; or
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding today’s date, net assets of more than £250,000.
- Notes: Net assets do not include primary residence or any loans secured on that property, insurance contracts or contracts secured on life or health.
I accept that I can lose my property and other assets from making investment decisions based on financial promotions.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on investments.